Individual Excellence Scholarship Program
The Robina State School P&C Association proudly supports students excelling in their chosen activities.
This scholarship program is designed to provide financial assistance to families in meeting the compulsory costs associated with attending State, National or International level competitions.
- The applicant must be a student of Robina State School at the time of application and at the time of participating in the representative level event.
- Eligible events include (but are not limited to) STEAM, Sport, Music and Chess, or any other State, National or International level competition deemed suitable for a scholarship by the Selection Panel.
- The Selection Panel shall be made up of all P&C Executive members and the Principal and all decisions are final.
- Any member of the Selection Panel deemed to have a conflict of interest for an application shall be excluded from the decision process for that application.
- Students may apply more than once per calendar year, but each student may only receive the maximum amount per year, as follows:
- State Competition (Regional Representative) = $200
- National Competition (State Representative) = $300
- International Competition (National Representative) = $500
- Scholarships may be awarded for the full or partial amount applied for, at the discretion of the Selection Panel, up to a maximum total of $2,500 per calendar year.
- In the process of awarding scholarships, consideration will be given to:
- Whether the student has received financial assistance before
- The compulsory costs associated with the event
- The behaviour and academic performance of the student and contribution to the school community
- Applicants will be advised of the outcome of the application in writing within 2 weeks of submission. If successful, funds will be transferred to the nominated bank account within 5 days of approval.
Please complete the application form below to apply for a scholarship.
Alternatively you can download the application form here and submit it via email to email@example.com.