On 14 March we held our Annual General Meeting. It was well attended with a few new faces and ideas, which is always welcome.
The main event was of course the election of our 2018 Executive Team. We are pleased to welcome:
- Sascha Voevodin (President)
- Katrina Voevodin (Vice President)
- Louise Garnett (Vice President)
- Fiona Grounsell (Vice President)
- Kate Robinson (Treasurer)
- Felicity Leer (Secretary)
- Rebecca Corkery (Correspondence Secretary)
Click here to read the 2017 President’s Report.
Click here to meet our new executive team.
Congratulations to all those returning and our new members and executives!! We appreciate all the hard (volunteered) hours we know it takes to make the P&C the success it is.
If you wish to get involved why not come along to our next P&C Meeting on Wednesday 18th April at 6pm in the staff room (at the end of Admin block).
We would love to hear your thoughts and ideas about what you would like to see achieved this year.