The Robina State School P&C Association is proud to provide ‘homework club’ as a service to families – where students get together to do their homework with the guidance and supervision of a qualified teacher/tutor after school hours.
Homework Club service operates between 3:00-4:15pm on Monday and Wednesday and includes:
- Supervised time to complete homework with guidance as required
- A healthy Afternoon tea snack
- A fun and friendly environment to make new friends and help eachother!
Why not beat the 3pm carpark chaos and pick the kid(s) up at 4:15pm instead… with their homework done!
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
- Applicants must commit to a minimum of four sessions.
- Payment is required to be paid in advance by way of Munch Monitors and is charged in 4 week blocks.
- 24 hours’ notice is required of session cancellation. In cases where sufficient notice is given, a makeup session will be offered if a suitable time is available.
- Notice of cancellation can be done via the school office or by emailing email@example.com.
- The parent or guardian signing this agreement will be liable for all fees incurred during the program.
- The Robina State School Parents and Citizens’ Association reserves the right to refuse participation if an outstanding account exists for the participant or their family.
- Please note: Homework may not be fully completed in one session – it is recommended that students complete homework over a few nights, and practice things like spelling words or home-readers on a nightly basis.